Monday, April 23rd
The weather is nice enough to have bugs out around our light at night. This is what I found next to our front door tonight. It is really big. I had Bump put his hand next to it to take a picture to show you the size.
Tuesday, April 24th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBY!
Today is the day that Gabby has been so excited for! She finally turned 8. She wanted to look special for her birthday so she picked out her outfit the night before and asked me if I would crimp her hair for school. She had a wonderful day at school, thanks to her amazing teacher, Mrs. Didericksen. We made her wait to open her gifts until Bump got home from work. We ate dinner, opened presents and had a yummy chocolate cake (Gabby's favorite). She chose meatloaf for dinner because she loves it so much. She got just what she asked for too. She wanted Monster High Dolls and Lego Friends. She got 5 Monster High dolls in a big set and 2 lego friends kits.
Wednesday, April 25th
Wednesday is my big cleaning day. The kids are out of school early and they each have an extra job to do on Wednesdays. I had loads of laundry to do. This is not even a tiny bit of the laundry that I did today.
Thursday, April 26th
I admit that I didn't actually take this picture, but I read it today and had to share.
Friday, April 27th
This morning was Corban's Kindergarten program. He was all smiles and made sure to stand in the spot right in front of where we were sitting so we could get good pictures. I have a whole separate post about his amazing performance.
Saturday, April 28th
Today was Gabby's birthday party. I have a complete post on this so I won't go into details. She was all smiles and it was a really fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment