Friday was Corban's Kindergarten program. He got to go in the morning and they had the morning and afternoon classes all together. They started with a rousing Kindergarten song with all of the classes singing together with pom poms. Then each class took turns doing a different dance, showing off their hoola hooping skills, waving their streamers to music while doing the twist, shaking the parachute, and ending with the chicken dance. He was full of concentration and knew exactly where we were so he always stood on the X closest to us so we could for sure see him. What a thoughtful boy! His class did the hula and he did so good! He was nervous and kept putting his hands in his mouth, but he did everything just great and followed what the teachers told him to do. At the end the kids got to pick someone to do the chicken dance with him. He picked Quincy and she was all smiles as she danced with him. Besides being the one to almost turn the chicken dance into a mosh pit, he did pretty dang good! Way to go Corb! Only a few weeks left and he won't be a Kindergartener any more.
Some of Corb's buddies: Nicholas and Decker waiting in the hall until their next performance
(Corban is across the room on the left side of the blue triangle)
I didn't know that Corban could hula hoop, but he kept it going for quite awhile and surprised me and Bump. We've never seen him do it before.













2 comments:
Yay Corb!! What a fun program and a fun boy!!
This looks like so much fun! I wish I could have seen it in person. I am amazed at all the things the kids do. I love the costumes too. So, so cute!
Post a Comment