Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quincy's First Steps


Yeah! Quincy has been able to stand up for quite awhile, but refused to take any steps. Well, she was in the mood today and took her first real steps! She is such a good, happy girl and we just love her funny personality. She got tubes in her ears a few weeks ago and she is doing so great and seems to be even happier than she was before!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool. The little girl I watch, Anna, just turned 1 this month and she was the same way. Now she won't crawl. It is so cool that we can SEE Quincy walking. I hate living so far away but your blog makes it bearable. Love ya.

Tracy Collings said...

I can't believe she's finally doing it! She's so sweet!

Tera said...

Ahh! I can't believe your baby is finally walking. So cute!

We're All Wright said...

WOW! And tomorrow she will be married.... time goes so fast.
XOXO Grandma

ronandgus said...

And then the Big Bad Wolf traveled to Grantsville. He knocked on the door and said," Little Pig, Little
Pig let me come in," and they replied, "Go away wolves, bats,birds,snow,and rain"."You can huff and puff, but you can't blow our house in".So the wolf blew and blew until he got a headache and went away, forever.
Press on,
Grandie Gussie