1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
9 comments:
One of my favorite memories of you is when you were only about 3 or 4 years old. You would go out in the front yard in your silky pajamas and dance and dance. You thought you were the most beautiful dancer in the world. Gabby actually reminds me a lot of you at that age. You were always so dramatic.
I LOVE YOU!
Tracy
I remember meeting you at Bump's homecoming. You were already wearing an engagement ring, you sang like an angel, you were cute, bubbly and fabulous. I've always enjoyed hanging out with you! I also love hearing stories about my pa in law from a realistic source!!
haha you've given me a great idea! I'm going into modeling, you get half the profits for the idea. haha! Okay, my memory of you...I remember we went to your house when you lived in woods cross. We went down in the basement behind a bunch of boxes? does that sound weird or right? Anyway, we played hopscotch...I think there was something to do with a kangaroo, and then you said someday you'd teach me how to french braid my hair. can't remember if you ever did though!! :)
When I had you I found out what strong willed means. When you set your mind to something just get out of the way and let the bulldozer through! You were always dreaming of beautiful things and felt like the world needed to adjust to your dream. Through you I found out that fairy tales do come through complete with Prince Charming!
I remember being in bed in our pink room in Woods Cross and you always made me sleep by the edge because you were afraid of something getting you. I also remember our fights in bed, kicking fights where we would kick each other in bicycle fashion until someone would give up. And I remember Dad coming down to get mad at us for being too noisy and not going to bed and telling us we had to get spanked. I went forth bravely and received my punishment, but you refused. It terrified me that you would be so defiant to Dad. And afterwards when we should have been crying we started laughing.
Oh Gosh Were do I start!
Ducks in the back yard! Flower/quarter game at your birthday party, sleep overs, Washington Elm! aww the good ole days!
You were super fun to grow up with!
I remember how cute you looked the first time I saw you in Seminary. You were a popular hottie giving a little Sophomore attention. I thought my world would implode. Then you asked me out, the rest is a story book fairy tale! Love ya!!
That was from Bump, by the way.
I remember you holding a microphone singing into a tape recorder when you were young and thinking it was so cute. Then one day I heard singing and I thought it was on the radio but it was you. I was amazed. I didn't know you could sing. Then when we took that horrible road trip to Tracy's in Colorado. You said Amber (2 at the time) could sing. I thought you were sweet, but I didn't think much of it. Then one day Amber signed up to sing in a school competition and I was shocked...she could really sing! You are amazing Erin.
Post a Comment