Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lagoon with the Wrights

Lee and Tricia were given some free passes to Lagoon by some friends and invited us to go along with them for the day.  Bump had to work so he couldn't come, but we were happy to go along with them!  It was a really fun day!  We haven't been to Lagoon in a very long time!
Peter, Gabby, Quincy, Corban, and Parlee
 Quincy was finally big enough to go on most of the rides.  I love this picture on the roller coaster with Trish peeking over behind us.








Mallory came and joined us part way through the day since she has a season pass.

Lee and the kids got SOOOO wet on Cliffhanger.  I wish I could show how dripping wet they were when they all came off.  It's like taking a shower with your clothes on.  Perfect for a hot day!

Sadly, Quincy ended up getting a migraine in the late afternoon and she and I had to cut our day short.  I tried to give her meds to help, but it was too late and she just had to go home and sleep it off. :(  It was a sad end to a very fun day for her.  Everyone else had a great day!

No comments: