June 17th - 23rd
These two awesome people came into town for the week. They made the quick trip down from Washington to help Jared and Casi by watching their kids. Lucky for me I got to see them every day. They would come and let the kids play together and hang out with me! It was a great week.
On Tuesday we got together with my sister-in-law Tricia and her kids and met up at the zoo. It was so fun to spend the day at the zoo with so many cousins! Of course I don't have many great pictures of the day and I am missing pictures of everyone there, but here are a few at least.
One of the days while the kids were playing and my parents were here Quincy face planted it on the tile floor in the kitchen. She had a really nice cut on the inside of her lip and her top lip was swollen for a few days. Luckily Grandma was there to hold her while she sucked on some ice. Casi said that Ed and Lewis were very concerned about Quincy when they got home later that day. They told her all about it.
Some wonderful news from overseas. . . these guys are all back together again. This week Erick came home to Germany after being in Afghanistan for a year. I am so happy for Tera and the kids. Glad he's safe and they are a happy family all together again. Now we just need to get them back to the USA so we can see them more!
On Friday I took the kids to hang out at Lee and Tricia's house. My mom brought Jared and Casi's kids out too for some more cousin time. Dallin and McKenna caught some crawfish and were busy cleaning them and prepping them for the cooking pot. It was their first time dealing with crawfish and they had no clue what they were doing. It was funny to watch and they sure made a mess.

1 comment:
All of this family time makes me a little homesick. I love that you had a cousin day at the zoo.
Quincy's lip looks yucky. I'm so sorry for her. Glad Grandma was there to comfort her.
I completely agree with your statement about getting me back to the US for more time together. I miss you! (But I'm warning you, Erick is doing everything in his power to get us to Alaska. Not quite close enough for me, but the fishing should be good, eh?)
Post a Comment