
Things like this drive me absolutely INSANE!! I just went downstairs to change the laundry around and when I started pulling clothes out of the washer they were all covered in some kind of extremely fine white fuzz. As I was pulling them out I wondered how a piece of paper could have shredded so badly. I mean, it wasn't just on a few items of clothing, it was covering everything! Then I saw it. . . the sad remains of one of Corban's Pull-Ups.
Eeeewwwwww!!! Corban is driving me nuts right now with his potty training. He is trying to be a "Big Boy" at times and I find him in the bathroom trying to wipe himself. Twice now he has done that and I have found him with poo all down his legs, all over the toilet, all over his hands, the bath tub and surrounding floor and cabinet. Those are the worst times. Otherwise he just likes to go to the bathroom in his pull-up, diaper or underwear and then take them off by himself and throw them away in whatever garbage can is closest, usually without the poop involved.
He is very independant, and that's good, but this is just too much!! He doesn't listen when I tell him he needs to tell me so that I can help him on the potty. What do you do?
Anyway, it has been cold here for the past few weeks and Corban has been wearing some of his warmer jammies to bed. I think he must have taken off his warm pjs and taken his pull up off with them. Somehow the pull-up ended up in the wash, probably inside the jammies. The icing on the cake is that the batch was all darks and the pull-up fluff shows up really well on each and every item of clothing!!
I am re-washing everything. Hopefully I can get rid of all the nasty fluff! Stuff like this annoys me so badly! I need some chocolate. . . and a fully potty trained boy!!
8 comments:
Thanks for the warning. I'll keep my eye out for pull-ups hiding in the laundry. Ha ha!
sometimes I feel sad that I don't have a husband and children...then I read stories like this and I feel better. Thanks!
Been there, done that. I feel your pain.
Dana
So not fun! Don't know what to tell ya sorry. Boys are definetly harder to poop train, in my opinion.
Try potty training 4 at the same time 2 boys and 2 girls. It is amazing where they will try to hide accidents. I have never experienced the "pullup powder" so thanks for the warning I will keep my eyes open. lol
Oh that is horrible! I dryed Crayons once! that was so super fun! I hate potty training! Addy would hide her unders behind the potty. Now Natalie does it!! I think I would have a dozen kids if they came potty trained!
Good luck with the rewash!
eeewww!
Erin, I saw your blog on Leslie's list, what a fun read. If you don't mind I'll link you to my blog. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to, especially since I haven't been in Utah since college.
Just yesterday a candy kiss got somehow but in a wash of whites, it was everywhere. Seriously the wash is my least favorite chore.
Fun to see your cute family and you look just like you did in highschool, lucky.
Post a Comment