Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Web Browser

Bump has encouraged many of you family members to download the Mozilla FireFox web browser. It has been a great browser and I have liked it so much more than Windows Explorer, until recently. Mozilla has done a few "upgrades" or something and things have really slowed down. I have noticed that blogs load extremely slow and I have wondered if my computer was just having problems, or my internet was being incredibly slow, or what.

Anyway, today Bump had me download Google's new web browser called Google Chrome. It is still in it's beta form, but I love it so much!! I am back to my old browsing speeds and the blogs load in a snap. Hooray!! No more hair pulling.

I am posting this because I would highly recommend using Google Chrome. Here is some information on it if you are interested and please download it! Especially if you are already using Mozilla - it pulls all of your favorites, your bookmarks, passwords, etc. from your Mozilla browser. It's totally slick and really quick and super easy to download.

Happy browsing! Thanks Google!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome. But I probably won't be able to figure it out. I might have to have you help me Erie when you are out here Friday.

NikkiAWardell said...

yeah!! You are back!!! And lots of fun catch up. Thanks for the Google Chrome tip....my Firefox has been driving me crazy too!!

Lacey Sue said...

I've heard good good good things about Google Chrome- haven't tried it yet myself...maybe I will now..hmmmm....Thanks for the info!

Shayla said...

Love me some google chrome! Been using it for months--fabulous!