Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Playing with Face Melter

Bump has a really fun thing on his iPhone that is called Face Melter. We have had a lot of fun playing with it and I wanted to post some pictures of people you might know. The question is: Can you name these people??? Have Fun!








7 comments:

We're All Wright said...

What? You aren't going to tell us who they are???? I can tell a few of them but I need help with the rest!

Unknown said...

That is so CRAZY!!! I love it. 1. Kaylea 2. Steve 3.Ron 4. some really cute alien (quincy?) 5. Erin (i wanna do that to my body!) 6.Tracy 7. Bump (I don't see much different there) 8.Gabby 9. Corbin 10. Tera
How did I do? That is the coolest thing ever.

Kristi said...

Ron is 3rd, Bump is 7th, then Gabby and Corbin. Where are you? What a fun toy.

Kandice and Rob said...

These are great! Is that really you in the blue shirt with the 3D-action chest? ha ha

Anonymous said...

That is so funny and freaky. OK my guesses are 1. Kaylea 2. Conner 3.Ron 4.Quincy (this one is my favorite) 5. Erin the hot bod(although I thought it was Jessica at first)6. Tracy 7. Bump aka Ziggi 8. Gabby 9. Corbin 10. Tera of Whooville. I guess I'm the same as Jamie except I think it is Conner not Stevie.

Bump and Erin said...

It is Stevie on number 2, everyone else is right.

I just loved making myself look like I was wearing a whale bone corset - with an enhanced top portion, of course!

sage said...

that is sooo funny. i wish u had more. lol love them