Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Corb's turn

Last night while I was making dinner Corb sat at the counter to watch me. Here is how our conversation went. . .

Corb: Mom, I know what your talent is.

Me: Oh, really? And what is my talent Corban?

Corb: Doing laundry.

Me: Doing laundry huh? Is that my only talent?

Corb: (After thinking for a minute) No, you put clothes away too. That's 3 talents that you have.

Me: Doing laundry and putting clothes away are only 2 talents Corb.

Corb: Oh. Well, you clean stuff too.

So, there you have it. For those of you who think that I have no talents - I really do!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Erie. I've always thought that you were more talented than me. I had no idea that we were blessed with the same talents:)

Jared and Casi said...

I love your kids, they are always saying the cutest things. Thanks again for spending you anniversary weekend with us...

Tracy Collings said...

Your kids make me laugh. I love spending time with them and just talking to them. They keep me in stitches!

NikkiAWardell said...

OH MY ERIN!!! I've been thinking about you a ton lately. I finally got my tech savvy together and joined Facebook. I found your blog from there (they let me have a sneak peak at your profile even though you haven't accepted me as a frien yet!!) I'm so happy to find you!! Your kids are the cutest!! Come see me sometime...njanwardell.blogspot.com!!!!

Chris and Keri Hills Family said...

That is funny! Travis made a thing at school about me...it said "When my Mom finishes all her work she likes to...(and then he filled in the blank)do more work. Then at FHE the kids were supposed to say something nice about me and they all kept saying, "she likes to clean." or "she is good at cleaning." That must be all they see me do!

Unknown said...

I love your kids!!

Dagley Family said...

I know some other talents you have. Singing and flyfishing to name a few. It was good hearing from you. I spent some time looking at your blog too. Rebecca says she has ran into you a few times so she would give me updates. What a cute family. Where are you guys now? I run by your old house in farmington alot. I know your parents sold it when they left on a mission. My parents built a townhome out in Nauvoo so we go there a few times.