Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting into things

Today while the older kids were taking their naps and I was cleaning the house I heard Quincy squealing and having a good time doing something so I went looking for her. I found her in the antique kitchen hutch. The older kids have found this neat hiding place, but they have never played in it around Quincy. She figured out how to open the latch and climbed in herself.

I pulled her out once and shut and latched the door, but I turned around a minute later and she was right back in again and having a good old time. She loves to explore and climb in and on all kinds of things.

Also, this is what I found when I went to get Quincy out of bed this morning! A crib full of kids. Good thing this crib is pretty sturdy!

These kids definitely keep me on my toes and are hard to keep out of anything that they want to be into. They sure are fun though and give me plenty of exercise.

2 comments:

Tera said...

So cute! Smart girl.

Unknown said...

What a cutie. I miss you guys!