Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nature Bracelets

Tonight Bump wanted to do something outside with the kids and asked what they could do. I just went to an enrichment night on Wednesday where they told us some fun things to do with your kids that don't cost anything. One suggestion was to make these Nature Bracelets.

You put tape on each person's wrist backwards (sticky side out) and then send them out to stick anything that they want to on the tape to make a bracelet. Bump looked at me like I was crazy when I put the tape on him, but the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever. Gabby said that hers was the "most beautiful of all."

Bump kept handing the kids all kinds of neat flowers and sticks and pine cones, etc. It was an easy and fun thing for the kids to do and we all had fun!

6 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

That is a fun idea. My kids would have dirt and bugs stuck to their's.
It is fun to see photos of your little ones and your darling house!

I am still so happy you moved out here! We will have to get together some time.

Kristi said...

Now that's a great idea! I need to use it sometime over the summer!!

Tracy Collings said...

We used to do that while we were camping, and on hikes. Looks like the loved it!

Tera said...

I am totally stealing that idea. It's so clever!

Unknown said...

What a cool idea. I need to do that with my daycare kids.

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea. I'm definitely going to do that. Did they have any other fun ideas?