Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rain Storm

We had an awesome storm this afternoon. 

There is a tradition in my family when a lightning storm would come by my mom would grab all of us and we would sit out on the front porch and watch the lightning and listen to the thunder.  I did that with my kids today.  When lightning would hit and thunder would sound we would all yell, "We want another one, just like the other one!  We want another one NOW!"  And see if thunder and lightning would strike right then.  We got it a few times and it was a really nice thunder storm.  The kids decided to splash in puddles after the lightning stopped.  I grabbed my camera because everything looked so green and nice.


We even had a nice, light rainbow in the east.




Our new planter boxes.  I can't wait to see them grow!




Our tiny little hanging baskets.  I think we need to plump them up a bit with a few more flowers, but they are still pretty.


Fin.  The wet dog.

No comments: