Ahhh, Halloween... Last year Bump was a party pooper and didn't do anything. This year we switched roles. He went all out for work as a 70's disco chick. And he looked mighty fine. :)
This year Gabby wanted to be a Vampire Queen, Corban was a Ninja and Quincy fell in love with a cute little La La Loopsy costume. Each of them loved their costumes! The kids got out of school early on Halloween and we went in to Bountiful to show their costumes to Grandma and Grandpa Williams. Then we went trick or treating at Bump's work. Later Gabby got to go out trick or treating with friends to help celebrate her friend Ema's birthday. She was a bit nervous to not be going out with us, but got over that quickly and had a blast with her friends.
Quincy was so funny! I wanted to get a picture of her in her La La Loopsy costume and she kept doing these "model" poses. Where do girls learn these?? She knows how to work that camera!
After trick or treating Bump surprised the kids by giving them some root beer with dry ice in it. Corb and Quincy have never experienced dry ice before and were afraid to drink it. It didn't help that Bump kept saying there were just a few special ingredients in it like rat tails. Corban just kept asking "what is it Dad?" over and over. Finally Gabby came down from taking a shower and was excited to try it. After that it was ok with everyone else. They loved it and kept asking for more.
1 comment:
I saw this one a while back but never commented on it. I love the costumes! Bump is a riot. I think my favorite is miss La La Loopsie. I don't want to show my girls for fear that that's what they'll want to be next year. Ha!
Post a Comment