Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Conference Weekend

I did a terrible job at taking pictures of our weekend!  I only remembered a couple of times, but at least I have something to show.

My brother Jared and his wife Casi invited us up to Casi's parent's cabin in the Uintah Mountains over General Conference weekend.  They have satellite up there so they go up every conference weekend to  watch it and get away.  This year Casi's parents were called to serve as ushers at the Conference Center during General Conference, so Jared invited us to come in their place.

We had a great time!  We saw more of Conference then we normally get to because the kids were outside entertaining each other exploring in the woods!  Between sessions on Saturday Bump took the kids out for a boat ride on a nearby reservoir.  I remembered to take a picture of that.


After the second session on Saturday Bump and Jared took all of the kids on short 4 wheeler rides.  Here is Lewis, Quincy and Ed ready to go in their helmets.  Corb liked tapping on them.


 I did capture Jared and Bump listening to one of the Sunday sessions too.
But no pictures of Casi or baby Brig.  Oh well.  
We had a relaxing and nice weekend hanging out with some of our favorite people.  Thanks for the invite guys!



1 comment:

We're All Wright said...

I love that kind of conference weekends. They are the BEST!