Yup she's missing something. . .
Gabby lost her first tooth on Monday and although she thought it was pretty dramatic and cried and didn't want it to come out because it scared her-when it finally did she was all smiles. :) Her other tooth had started growing in behind the loose one and it had been really loose for weeks, so I finally just told her that it was coming out one way or the other. Aren't I mean?I tied some dental floss around it and it slipped under the tooth and pulled it tight so it wouldn't come off. She was mad at me and asked me to take it off. I told her that I couldn't so she cried and was upset. Then when I told her that I would take it off for her I just pulled it out. You know how it goes? She was shocked and then all smiles.
The problem is that the tooth right next to that one is pretty loose too. We'll see if she'll even let me come close to that one. What an exciting thing for a 6 year old! She got a dollar from the tooth fairy.
4 comments:
I can't believe how old she is! I absolutely love her hair too.
I remember those days!! How exciting. :)
Lee chases them with pliers. She is lucky:)
Lee is a dad and has nightmares of his dad pulling the wrong tooth. Gabby is lucky you are the mom. Gabby is wearing quite a hairpiece in the last picture. I couldn't see the tooth because I was so distracted by the hairdo! So funny when I realized it was a wall hanging.
Post a Comment