Sunday, January 23, 2011

And the second one is gone

Gabby lost her second tooth this week. There was slightly less drama and there are no more loose teeth for the moment. Sadly, you don't get to see the cute gap too much because the permanent teeth are already growing in. But, she talks with a cute little lisp and is very happy to have her bottom baby teeth out!

4 comments:

Tera said...

I miss you Gabby! I hope the tooth fairy was generous. :)

Lacey Sue said...

hehehe, I love this time in kids lives- where every time you see them, they look more and more like a hillbilly ;)! hehehe

Laurence and Sidney said...

Gabby is so adorable!! Give her a hug from me!!

We're All Wright said...

I was just looking at a picture of her smiling in the incubator yesterday and she was toothless then too.... and just as cute!!