Now the fence is really complete! The caps are on all the posts and the gates are installed! Now the kids are completely contained and we can lock the gates if we need to. Hooray for the fence! I can't believe what a difference just finishing it with the caps makes, I absolutely love it and we have had such a great response from people around town and in the ward. It makes you feel good to know that you are making an old home look even better. Now onto the flowers. . .




7 comments:
yay! Looks great!!!!
White house, picket fence, three kids, dog, every little girls dream come true. It looks beautiful.
Yeah! I love it. You'd better hit all the perennial sales at the end of summer. I saw a little outdoor stand right by your in-laws on 500 So. with them for sale for 2.50. Congrats!
BEEEutiful. I can't beleive how much work you've done. We need to come out and see it again! Oh, my sis in law is now pregnant (the one in Stansbury) so she'll be needing that mattress after all.
Congrats!! Looks Wonderful!
Wow it looks awesome!!!
The house is looking great. Sorry we couldn't make it to Corbin's party. BTW, I feel your pain. I was stung a couple of days ago too. Also in the arm. Stupid wasps.
Post a Comment