Saturday, December 17, 2016

Gabby

Gabby has had a pretty great year so far!  She was chosen to be Student of the month in November by her science teacher, Mrs. Wilson.  She had some pretty great things to say about Gabby and what a great student she is and how helpful she has been to a girl with special needs in her class.


 Gabby and Mrs. Wilson

It's really fun for me to be in Young Women's with Gabby.  This was from Young Women in Excellence night at the church.  And I realize now that she isn't even in this picture!  Oh well, this is the rest of the young women in the ward.
Makayla, Calista, Winter, Courtney, Lizzy, Elizabeth, Gabi, Jessica, Ally, Brynne, and Rachel

 In December Gabby had her very first Band Concert.  She plays the clarinet.  I was completely blown away with how amazing all of their bands all sounded!  Seriously I would never have guessed that these kids were all in their first few years of playing these instruments!  Mr. King is an amazing band teacher and all of the kids love him.  I can see why.


I have to show a quick braces update.  The first picture was taken this summer and the second was taken this fall.  Once they put a bracket on that last snaggle tooth on the bottom, the change in her mouth happened quickly!  She is looking amazing! Another year to go!



No comments: