Thursday, August 25, 2016

Corban Cub Scouts

I have loved working with the cub scouts (Bears) since we have lived in Centerville.  This wasn't my group of boys any more, but I got to go up on the first day of Webelos camp to be with Corban as a leader. They got to go out in a row boat, do some archery, shoot guns, ride dirt bikes on a bike course, and go on a nice long (hot) hike. It was a fun day!

Mack, Matthew, Ty, Peter C., Carter, Corban, Peter W. and Charlie





Peter and Corban - archery


I showed Corban how he could get his kerchief wet in the creek and use it to help keep his head and neck cool on the hike.  

Me and my boy

Just before Corban's birthday he finished all of his Webelos requirements and earned his Arrow of Light at his last pack meeting.  Then we moved to back to Bountiful.



No comments: