Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Dance

Lee and Tricia invited us to their Stake Valentine's Dance on the Saturday before Valentines Day.  Everyone was asked to dress like they would have dressed in high school.  It was really fun to see everything from poodle skirts to . . . well, Jared.

Can you guess when each of these boys graduated?  They looked pretty much perfect.

Jared and Casi

 Me and Bump
 (every picture of our outfits turned out fuzzy for some reason, this one was the best one and Gabby took it)  I felt like I was getting ready for Homecoming back in the early 90's.  But if I were to walk into a grocery store today people would think I was a polygamist.  We had fun shopping for Bump's outfit at D.I.

Lee and Tricia
(Tricia's sister saved her original "units" outfit)

They had a photo booth at the dance.  We borrowed props and did our own pictures.



We had a really great time eating, dancing and enjoying time with awesome people!