Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Grade Circus

The first grade program in Grantsville is a very big deal. Each year they put on the First Grade Circus and all the boys dress like clowns and the girls dress like tight rope walkers/ballerinas. The do some songs all together and then break into smaller acts. I have heard about the First Grade Circus but this was our fist time seeing it. I must say that it is darling and I am so glad that Gabby got to be in it. There is some question about whether this was the last one or not with the new elementary school being finished this summer. Now both schools will be K-6 so all of the first graders will not be at the same school. We'll see...

Anyway, we were lucky enough to have gotten seats right where Gabby was performing! It was a great surprise and made it nice for taking a few pictures and videos. She is in the black and green outfit. I didn't get any pictures of her hula dance because I took a video of the whole thing, but she did a great job and had a lot of fun!





2 comments:

We're All Wright said...

Gabby should do the hula for the family talent show! Good job Gabby.

Sheri Dickson Woodson said...

What a fun tradition, I hope they don't do away with it in the coming years. That is the kind of thing each upcoming year looks forward to.