Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Bewitching Good Time

Today after I picked up Gabby from school (it was early out day) we went and picked up Grandma Williams and headed out to Gardener Village for a fun afternoon. We haven't had a chance to really enjoy fall yet because we have been sick and Grandma and Grandpa have been sick, so we decided it was time to get out and do something! Luckily Grandma could come with us - Grandpa had another obligation.

Grandma surprised the kids with pony rides first. They each got to pick out their favorite one to ride. And I am sure by their smiles you can tell how much they loved riding the ponies.



Then we spent the rest of the time just walking around and seeing all of their cute witches on display for Halloween. I took this picture for Grandma! :) We got a kick out of her in the outhouse!
Gabby thought that this was a very beautiful witch and really wanted a picture by her. I didn't get pictures of all of the witches because there are just so many really cute ones! The kids loved every one of them.
Grandma also took the kids into the candy shop and let them each pick out 2 things. What a great, sticky treat! After leaving she also bought us dinner at Wendy's. It was so fun to get to spend some time with Grandma! It seems like since school has started that we rarely get to go for a visit. The kids had such a great time and so did I. Thanks for a fun afternoon, Grandma!

No comments: