Sorry it's been so long! Gabby starts school tomorrow. . . out-of-town guests head back home and life will very shortly become boring and scheduled again. Am I happy about this? Not really. It's been a great summer and it was so fun having family in town. My little sister and best friend is moving to Germany within the month and Bump says that I need a new girlfriend. *sigh*
I will catch up on everything blog worthy soon.
3 comments:
you're family is so cute! I bet they keep you busy! You are going to hang out with us next sat right?
I relate to how you feel. I was sad when Tasha jumped ship too. Skype and instant messages help some.
Hey Erin!! This is Lacey Williams...found you through FB and now am cyber-stalking your blogspot :)! It's nice to get to know your wonderful little family a bit more!!! Wonderful blog!!!
Post a Comment