Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Finding the right appliances

I just have to make a quick comment because I am so frustrated! How in the world do you choose appliances?? Everything is going so high tech now and I was hoping to find just a basic set of black appliances. Well, since I have been looking at both new and used I have found that black is really quite a popular color choice in appliances, especially used ones. I keep looking at KSL.com and as soon as I see a black fridge or range and call on it it is already gone!

I am trying to keep my budget very low but get some that will be good and last and I am beginning to think that it is quite an impossible task. I guess anything is better than what is in the house right now, but I just hate spending money on those things when I could be making the house itself much better looking!

Just had to vent! I hope your day is going well!

3 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

Maybe there's a place out there that paints appliances. I couldn't be any harder than a car right?

Tracy

Unknown said...

Sorry!
I wish I knw someone who was getting rid of some. Good luck. I've been there done that.

We're All Wright said...

Good luck!! Maybe it is somehow a blessing... I've heard that black ones show up all the fingerprints and spilled drips... but that probably isn't a problem at your house.
XOXO Mom