I had a request from Grandma to show a little clip of Quincy, since so many of you haven't even met her. So, here she is playing happily in her saucer. She is such a good baby. She is so happy and fun to be around. She has learned to squeal and loves practicing, as you will see. I can't wait to find out what her personality is really like. I tend to have kids that are pretty intense - so far she seems a bit more mild, but more attached to me than the other kids have been. She is 4 months old now.
3 comments:
Erin, she's a doll. Happy babies are so fun to watch
So fun! You can tell she's a Wright by the way she reacts to praise. We can hardly contain ourselves...
I want to meet this baby so bad. I hate that we live so far away. She is so beautiful.
Jamie
Post a Comment